AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Best skid steer brand out there for farm/ranch?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

GregChuckles
Posted 6/8/2013 21:51 (#3144829)
Subject: Best skid steer brand out there for farm/ranch?

Curious as to everyone's opinion on the best brand of skid steers on the market for the farm/ranch. The pros and cons of every brand. I'm in the market for a good low houred used model, and there is a Bobcat S650 with. 750 hours for sale locally , appears to be in good shape . Anyone have one if these. I've noticed that there are a lot of Case models on here for pics, not familiar with them and there aren't many around here. I've noticed reading other forums that a lot of people speak highly of the NH's. it's mostly Cats or Boncats around here. I know my dad many years ago worked construction and said if he could have ever afford one he'd get a NH. I want to use it primarily for cleaning barn and pens, lifting things around the place, moving bales, putting up fence, moving snow among other things. I'd love to get a track model as those would be great for moving and piling manure but they are out of my price range for good used ones. So what's everyone's experience and which one would you go with?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)