AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rant about some posters comments.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

woodchuck
Posted 4/23/2013 05:01 (#3056400)
Subject: Rant about some posters comments.

East central Iowa
I don't post alot on here or make comments unless it provokes further thought. I was looking at Mrs. B's post about eating food dropped on floor at McD's. First I agree would not eat food dropped on restureraunt floor. But, the comments about the mother having spent her food stamps, or Just came from Wallmart, etc. That just shows the ignorance and close minded thinking some of you have. I had had some different careers in my life and you people have now idea what people are REALLY like, or what money they have and were it came from. At one time I serviced resturants in a 100 mile radius of my home and if you saw the kitchens you would never eat out again. I've had a job and ran a woodworking buss. for 14 years that took me inside about 250 homes of all sizes and locations. I've seen homes owned by 2 working High-paid parents with kids that were so filthy and dirty you about threw-up. And also seen a working single parent most likely on some gov't assitance working 2 jobs, living in an old 1972 trailer that was so clean I would bet her floor was cleaner than my dishes. This a free country so you can say or think what you want but, The old stereo types don't apply MOST of the time. Isn't there a Bible verse about judging others.. Things are not always as they appear to be.

Dave
P.S. Yes, I cashed my annual direct gov't payment and took out crop ins. with 2/3 premium paid buy the Gov't.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)