AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hagie 1989 8250 Sprayer Buying Advice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

BRIAN
Posted 6/18/2006 22:02 (#20423)
Subject: Hagie 1989 8250 Sprayer Buying Advice

Graymont Illinois

Close friends/brothers, want to go together and buy a Hagie 8250 sprayer. I do not know much about these.

It is a gas 318 Chrysler(sp) engine about 2000 hours. Supposed to be in very good shape. Comes with a trailer. Do not know much else yet. This outfit is a long drive away. Friends found this thru there feedmill "associates" current owner (associate) farms on side about 600 acres.

My sprayer is a tractor with saddle tanks and a Fast 60' fold up 3pnt  wheel boom. Can't really spray taller crops and need my tractor for other jobs.

Hopefully this rig will be able to spray full size beans and go into full size corn if need be.

Also, won't have pain of saddle tank/tractor tie up. Friends and I do not farm alot of acres, but my farms are about 20 miles from there farms.

Friend has spent many years spraying for the COOP, his Hagie was pretty wore out back then. At least he is good at fixing them:>)

Any weak points/advice on what to look for/ would be welcome. Brian .....friends, they can get you in more trouble:>)  Need to know what I am getting into. Thanks. Still time to decide.

Edited by BRIAN 6/18/2006 22:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)