AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ghosts. I have a hired Spainish man and his family
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

kagen
Posted 3/24/2012 21:54 (#2304522)
Subject: Ghosts. I have a hired Spainish man and his family

Panhandle of Ne.
living in a house I just leased for them a couple months ago. It is a real nice house and his wife keeps it spotless. Two problems. This house, as at least 90% of the houses in this area, has a basement. When he first took his wife in the house, as soon as she seen the basement, she turned around and went out. The kids went down the stairs and after a little coaxing, they got mom to go down, but they don't use the basement although they could use it as a bedroom, but for some reason, mom and dad won't let them. It's like the "devil" lives down there, seriously. Mom is there by herself during the day and always keeps the basement door locked. Second, they claim there are ghosts in and around the house. Evidently friendly ghosts, but nevertheless, the kids and mom claim they hear noises like someone knocking on the door, one kid said he seen a figure with a hooded jacket on but no face. I don't know what to think of this. They are very appreciative of the house, but sometimes they are scared. I asked the hired man what he thought, he asked how long the lease was for, I said a year, he said they would try and make it that long, but might have to move out if they keep hearing and seeing things. I personally don't believe in ghosts and have never encountered anything that I thought was a ghost. I'm not saying that there might or might not be such a thing. I really don't know what to do for sure. Very good hand that has been with me 14 years and just recently got his family up here. I had him living in a nice trailer up until now and he never saw any ghosts around there. Trying to find another home of this quality without a basement is virtually impossible. Absolutely no other homes to rent around.

Has anyone ever encountered this type of situation?

BTW, they are originally from Mexico and are now US citizens.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)