AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Co-op has way over charged me????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

2country
Posted 1/16/2012 09:21 (#2164815)
Subject: Co-op has way over charged me????

I have a problem with my local co-op. This yr. I only bought 15,000(est.) worth of supplies/inputs from my co-op and I got a bill from them last week for 42,000. Long story--I will try to make short. I haven't recieved a statement from them for 2 yrs. on my account, I have asked why I haven't been getting one 3 times over that period of time and the manager always says "I don't know" or I'll check into it". I haven't charged 42,000 for the last "two" yrs. total with them. So I go in there last Monday to get all of this straightened out and the manager is not there--I tell the bookkeeper to have him call me asap, still haven't heard from him. I called him two more times last week and he was not there either time. I know I should have went further with not getting a statement for so long, but I knew what I owed them and have always paid it up to zero at the end of the yr.--it was kind of a deal where if they didn't want the money bad enough to send me a bill then I'll just hold on to my money and settle at end of yr.. I don't know what is going on here but it's really got me worried. It's almost like they have made a big mistake and are trying to avoid me until they can figure out what to do. I have my cancelled checks for the last two yrs. and can go back further if need be. What should I be doing at this point? I work full time and can't go over there during the week, I may have to take a day off work just to deal with this. I'm a small farmer and this would really ruin me if they try to make me pay this and they can somehow "cook the books" to make it look like I owe it. Need advice.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)