AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ Guide 500, Raven Envizio,etc
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Kelly
Posted 5/23/2007 15:24 (#153336)
Subject: EZ Guide 500, Raven Envizio,etc

NC KS
I can see by the level of posting that the 500's are real popular but their downfalls are all handled by the Raven Envizios.

I know this sounds like a commercial but the Envizios have a 1 year track record under their belt plus their first year didn't have very many problems. They can run autosteer with steering wheel or hydraulics. They can run auto boom shutoffs and auto boom height. They record maps showing when each boom goes on and off. They have a smaller color screen for fitting in those smaller cabs. They interface great with Raven products and there are kits to adapt to other brands of controllers. Maps can be downloaded and use in any mapping program without special downloads or software. All software updates are posted on the website for anybody to download and install (can sign up for email updates for your products). Envizios require a USB thumb drive to update and the antennaes require a computer with a serial port to update. Toll free tech help line answered by ordinary people in USA. Maybe I am not too smart here, but what more could you ask for except a "glitzy" marketing program.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)