AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Implement sw on AL insight DC aux/liq modules is the same as the foot switch?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Pat H
Posted 11/1/2010 13:48 (#1417186)
Subject: Implement sw on AL insight DC aux/liq modules is the same as the foot switch?

Hopefully this isn't a repeat question, but I couldn't find any posts that answered my question (or at least the answer I was looking for). Please direct me if this has been hashed over. Thanks

Setting up the houle tank for manure application using the AL insight to map application. Most of it seems straight forward - I'm using a magmeter and a 6" ball valve with a dc motor, relays and a limit switch setup so it's basically a big raven control valve (I'm still using the boost box to supply the 12v signal voltage to the relays rather than connect direct). The next step is to have it stop counting acres when the plow is up. I have the microswitch (NO or NC), but I'm not sure where to go with it. I was thinking maybe the foot switch input I use for the sprayer might work (it turns on the boom valves also - I don't have a shut off). I'm I thinking correctly? Is there a setup for this input that makes it work right (for spraying I had to tell the insight replace the master on/off switch on the direct command with the foot switch)?

Or, is there another input for just this sort of thing?

Thanks,

Pat

Edited by Pat H 11/1/2010 14:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)