AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

245 trimble autopilot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

C-Ry13
Posted 10/14/2009 16:32 (#884477)
Subject: 245 trimble autopilot

I have a ready 245 tractor that is running a full trimble autopilot RTK. The farmer is 12 rows 34 " rows so that makes it a 34' planter. I posted about this befor planting season and to get him to have 34" guess rows I had to make his implemnt 33'10.5" and it worked. When he came back to rig it would work for a pass or two then he had to trim 2" one way then after a wile he dident have to. And this did it in all his fields. The planter is square from center and rows are pulling stright no movent at all. 3 point is shimed up and sway block are tight. We had a FMD with 252 and 900 raido on it. I replaced every componet (FMD, Nav II, 252, and raido) dident help it. Today i just tryed the FM1000-FMX and i got the same resolt. What I did to try this was made a marking tool what hooked to the 3 point just to put down presser on a solid pin fits snug in the tractors draw bad with a hammer head on the bottom for support. And the Pin Came down to a point. From 1st AB line to second AB line i was 34'2" and from second AB line to 3rd i was 68'3". This is with both systems. Just checking to see if anyone out there has off rows like I ran into and see what I could do next. If you wont please try it with your system and let me know how you turn out. Myabe im missing something. If need any more Info email me at [email protected] or call 402-604-1209.

Thanks,
Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)