AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lowes, got something.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Chris
Posted 6/15/2021 11:18 (#9060086)
Subject: Lowes, got something.

East central Iowa

Lowes had a sale on Kobalt tools.  Buy a charger and two batteries for $129 and get a free tool.

I received the email telling me about it and all the tools that you could choose from.

Went in while my wife looked at flower stuff and decided to get the multi-tool.  Nobody in the tool department.  Asked a nice lady in a different department and she couldn't find anything about the offer.  She was using the store/company phone with all the ads.  Then she went to her phone and went online and found the offer. 

Next she couldn't find the multi-tool.  There's a bench with an open cabinet kind of deal below filled with Kobalt tools but there weren't any multi-tools.  I told her that online it said they had 7.  She checked and found I was correct.  Next she said maybe they put them with others up above.  Checking she found one.

So, I have used my $100 gift card.  Tried it (the multi-tool) this morning and it works fine.  I'm confident that going online and reading reviews I could find plenty of better multi-tools but it's better than the 2 I have and it seems to work fine.  I like the no tool change for the blades, the batteries, the charger, the variable speed and the 3 year warranty.  I don't use one of these too much, maybe once in 6 months, so if there's radically better ones I don't care.

Lowes lady that helped was patient and persistent, I appreciated her efforts.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)