AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'l try this again, and be more specific, hyjackers need not reply, (he knows who he is)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 2/5/2013 14:08 (#2876750)
Subject: I'l try this again, and be more specific, hyjackers need not reply, (he knows who he is)

nc ks
If I was to rent for grazing a field of milo stubs from someone that I absolutely have no ties with either in blood or business and the field has no water or fence and is in a good location relative to my current operation but my current operation has no legal right to the stubs even though they are in a good relative location and some would construe that even though I have no legal right to them the fact that they are in a good location relative to my location would give me legal right to them unless a legal document was drawn up expressly forbidding me from utilizing them without compensation, what would they rent for in a dollar per acre figure if the cattle were only grazed there and not dry lotted or supplemented in a way that would extend the grazing period past what would be a reasonable amount of time for the amount of residue to be removed subject to both parties agreeing to the aforementioned conditions without necessarily entering in to a binding contract?

OK, for those of you who missed the previous thread that got hyjacked on a matter of principal, what are milo stubs renting for this year? Here, in the past, they have been from $3 to $10+ depending on factors like fence and water and scarcity of hay. They are probably pretty valuable this year, anybody hear actual numbers of what it is exchanging for on a per acre basis this year. I would really appreciate any helpful replies.

Edited by kb ag 2/5/2013 15:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)