AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cables coming out of Seed Command Clutch Control Module
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 4/4/2009 20:00 (#668811)
Subject: Cables coming out of Seed Command Clutch Control Module

I'm looking at the "Layout for Air Clutch System" diagram in my Seed Command directions. The cable that connects to the largest connector, Part # 4001088-3 is not anywhere to be found in either the boxes that the Seed Command came with or the boxes that the Tru-Count clutches came with. I see that the lines are gray and the legend says that the gray lines are items purchased in other kits or individually.

Does this mean that it was supposed to come with the Tru-Count clutch kit or does this mean that my Ag Leader dealer was supposed to order it when I told him that I needed the Seed Command setup for Tru-Count clutches?

I'm sure whatever company makes the cable is backed up right now. Is this going to take me a long time to obtain? The reason I'm asking on here is I'm hoping that if I call the right places on Monday armed with the right information I can get the cable in time. We'll start planting in two and a half weeks. Thanks.

P.S. I hope I'm not coming across as irritated in this post. I am only irritated with myself for not checking earlier to make sure I had all the parts.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)