AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Speaking of water wells, saddles, etc(Problems)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

TP from Central PA
Posted 9/16/2012 14:42 (#2594042)
Subject: Speaking of water wells, saddles, etc(Problems)

My brother had well issues on the house he just bought down the road.............Had a well pump in the basement, was told it was 160' deep.........We found the well, couldn't get the cap off it had two lines which I never seen...........After fighting it, we got the cap off and started pulling.............Came to find the two lines ran down into the well 160' deep were schedule 40 pvc and both were full of water................6 of us pulled our guts out getting it up, had about 20' out and one broke at the glue joint, knocked the hard hat off my brother it hit him in the head so hard(It was after dark and he was wearing it because it had a light on it). It knocked me over, nearly took out the neighbor kid, and hit the neighbor kids truck on the hood so hard it put a dent in it. Never seen another well like it...........Do know some sch 40 was used, but never seen one with two lines? Most all were replaced by the time I had to do repairs, but this one was pulled 20 years ago and the owners put the same junk back in. Needless to say we did it right this time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)