AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2388 doesn't get it?look at yourself,enough said?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 12/5/2011 14:26 (#2085752)
Subject: 2388 doesn't get it?look at yourself,enough said?

western iowa,by Denison
Some of us farmer's farm for the fun of it-you just don't understand 2388-I look in the mirror everyday and ask myself what ?Business my goodness-more like luck,balance sheets,excel sheets,ha,your funny.
I plain farm for the fun of it-challenge,and I enjoy it-what's wrong with that-you might be lacking that one thing that might not pay the bills if something goes backward in your life-one thing that you can't buy,steel,beg or get on your own-1 thing that has opened many door's for me
1 thing that got me through the 80's
1 thing that got me through my son's accident when he layed in a coma in 2000
1 thing when I lost 600 acres of rental ground.
You lack it after you blasted every farmer here,and then try backpeddling your self to justify your comments
Welcome aboard,I think I have ate a lot of crow in my life refering to the post I made about a combine repair 2 years ago?and life in general?
Yes my friend you need to find that one thing,it's not a balnce sheet,xcel sheet ,spreadsheet or being a bto,sto,or a Mr.Perfect-
its called character!
Trustworthiness,Respect,Responsibility,Fairness,Caring and Citizenship-enough said-bull -I don't trust you,you have no respect,you haven't takin responsibility for your comment's,your not fair,you dont care about anyone else,and I don't know if your being a good neighbor-doesn't matter if you live there or next door!
You started this mess and I think you owe everyone a apology on this website.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)