AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GS2/Rawson Target Rate
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

bmatteson
Posted 5/28/2011 11:06 (#1795882)
Subject: GS2/Rawson Target Rate

NEND
I can't get my target rate on my to change from 32,000. I used it to plant my corn with prescriptions just fine & now I want to plant edible beans and use 72,000 as my median rate on the Rawson. I won't be using prescriptions. I've gone through the Rawson setup on the Com port in the GS2 and changed the median rate to 72,000 & changed the rate in the Rawson to 72,000, but the target rate on the GS2 does not change from 32,000. I know they are communicating because the target rate changes on the GS2 when I change it on the Rawson. It changes by 2% of 32,000 instead of 2% of 72,000 like it's doing on the Rawson screen. I think it's a problem with the newest GS2 software because it worked fine last year & my neighbor has the same trouble. I called StellarSupport & they couldn't figure it out. I just planted the other day, had to get going. So my maps won't have the correct population, but I mainly want acres & variety anyway. I just wonder if there is some place I'm missing to change the target rate. StellarSupport told me it gets that value from the controller. My Rawson is set up correctly because my planter monitor is telling me it's planting about 72,000 plants.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)