AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tesla sacks charging team?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ed Boysun
Posted 5/3/2024 07:49 (#10727018 - in reply to #10726794)
Subject: RE: Tesla sacks charging team?

Agent Orange: Friendly fire that keeps on burning.

It really, really sucks not to have a house you can call home. I've said this before and folks got angry because they thought I was looking down my nose at those less fortunate but I'm speaking from experience. Life in the big cities has many challenges we can't even imagine and there are plenty of folks there that don't have a car of any type, let alone an EV. I've also said that an EV is not for everyone but neither is an ICE pickup, semi, tractor, or motorcycle. Folks need to pick what works best for their use.
However; speaking of city dwellers and superchargers for their EVs, I think a bank of superchargers for city dwellers is not the best solution either. The real beauty of owning an EV for a daily driver lies in the ability to leave it un-attended and wake in the morning, with the "tank" topped off enough to get through the day and plug in again at night or when the car has off time. But again, that has challenges too and I don't really have any solutions for that. Taxi and Uber drivers need superchargers but for the average commuter with a car, a $40K charging stall is overkill and unhandy.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)