AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fed up with Verizon Service
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dave morgan
Posted 10/27/2018 20:25 (#7068940 - in reply to #7066080)
Subject: RE: Fed up with Verizon Service

Somerville, Indiana
Verizon has good coverage here, have been with them since they began out of the Princeton exchange=had mobile phone service with Princeton, we had use of two towers in Evansville, one in Rockport, another in Illinois west of Terre Haute...Cost was $60 a month for the first hour, covered $3500 phone with that, then a dollar a minute over...When I needed a phone to call the rigs, a tower was usually available, that wood be 8:30 at night or 8:30 in morning to see if they needed winch Cats...

Added advantage of above service was for $3500 we added a Harris phone for my pickup truck along with the phone in the Mack, that worked on the same number...We had UHF radios, so didn't need to call each other..

After all that, I am happy with Verizon...Decent service, can always get a text through if conversation doesn't work...With the right pass word and all, can get done over the phone all I need...Ralph and Katie take care of the rest...Replaced a phone last week...I don't know what a sim card is, and don't really care..

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)