AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another Cochlear Implant update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

soya257
Posted 10/15/2018 03:03 (#7047547 - in reply to #7045878)
Subject: RE: Another Cochlear Implant update

Yes it is compare to before .
I still have problems I found with some people in the last few days , but it has changed for the good.
I have to write my Audiologist and see if I should go back and get the volume set up more on the implant or wait till the next appointment.
I've found with myself that I have to keep the implant volume going up so I can keep using it more than my hearing aid for the understanding of what being said.
I,m still don't have any programs hitched up yet, as that comes in the middle of Nov.
Been combining the last few days and I just take my hearing devices off when I have to blow the combine off to not get them all dirty.
So far it is Positive , but I still have to see how to best do my listening exercises .
I cannot really understand what the exercises are for (if you were deaf for a long time , or for any implant person) , as so far I'm really just using every day sounds.
It seems that when the volume is jacked up and the notes are adjusted I get use to it in a few days I start to notice other things I cannot hear clearly and is use to the sounds I am already hearing clear.
My stress level and being tired is way better on my everyday life , as long as I stay away from big gatherings until I get my programs install to help deal with it (but not eliminate it).

Edited by soya257 10/15/2018 06:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)