AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Shower in Shower out design
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

timis
Posted 8/23/2018 00:12 (#6944878)
Subject: Shower in Shower out design

Iowa
Looking at building a hog nursery with shower in shower out protocol. I will be doing most of the chores myself, but I also have a wife and kids who would be helping at times, as well as the field guy that will be checking in occasionally - at times there may be 3-4 of us going thru the process at the same time. Does anybody have a design that affords some additional privacy for this type of protocol when multiple people are using the facility. Just wanting to avoid the possibility of a field guy walking in on a daughter or wife, or son walking in on a mom/sister. Most of the stuff I've seen is basically the main entrance door and a shower curtain, anybody have a "barrier" door, or waiting room type setup. Pictures or blueprints would be great, as we're kinda able to do what we want with the "office" area floor plan. Anything else that would make the barn more "family friendly" would be great as well.

The goal is not to turn this into a “fun house” but there will be times that moms gone and some of the kids will have to tag along - and I go have 2 kids who really like working with small animals.

Edited by timis 8/23/2018 00:20
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)