AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

One good thing about all the tariff talk.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Luckyfarmer
Posted 7/8/2018 17:24 (#6857445 - in reply to #6857343)
Subject: RE: One good thing about all the tariff talk.

Central South Dakota
The same could be said for the left wing groups like Antifa, Black Lives Matter, both of those groups have acutally rioted and destroyed property in the last few years. People like Louis Farrahkahn and his Nation of Hate. Media doesn't report on groups like that because 90% of them agree with the destruction they are doing and they align with their political beliefs.

I'm not going to sit here and go tit for tat with you Steve. There are fringes on both ends of the spectrum on the left and right that deserve no ones support. The problem arises when the left always tries to attach everyone to an extreme fringe on every topic or event.

If you don't support the first black president Barack Obama, your racist.
If you support some of the policies Trump has put in place, your automatically a fascist, Nazi.
Support the second amendment, lefty's think your in favor of school shootings and killing kids.
If you believe Roe vs Wade was wrong, lefty's label you as an extremist that hates women.
If you support enforcing our immigration laws, building a wall, and the enforcement of legal immigration, lefty's label you a racist that hates minorities.
If you believe christans should be able to pray in school, the left labels you religious extremists
Ask why it's okay for Muslims to be able to pray in school but christian can't, lefty's label you religiously intolerant bigots.

I don't know if you see a pattern here Steve, but the extreme's of the left have taken over the party and the intolerant Fascists within the Democrat party are the ones labeling everyone as fascist, racists and bigots. They think if they yell loud enough they can rewrite history or hang hateful labels anyone that disagrees with them.

Then we have the conservative side.....................which basically amounts to leave us the hell alone because we know how to run our lives better than the government does. Pretty extreme I know

The person that needs to look at at both sides of the issues is you, because if you don't think there are some pretty crazy people on the left right now, then you have blinders on.

My apologies to the mods. I promise I'm done discussing this nonsense now.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)