AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

China
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Boone & Crockett
Posted 7/4/2018 11:29 (#6850141 - in reply to #6850115)
Subject: RE: China

wahlfarms - 7/4/2018 11:12

Truthfully I could careless if we forced them into depression. They lie....cheat....and steal. Seems it’s became the norm and we just turn our backs and allow it to happen. Large corporations handing over part prints so they can make something cheaper and send the junk here? Where has that got us??? This is just one example. Stealing our corn plants so they can go back and reverse engineer hybrids.....you honestly think that’s right? Without going into detail I have personally seen the manufacturing processes for certain American products in China.....it’s next door to primitive. Quality is the last thing they care about.... as is honesty. They will produce anything as cheap as they can and send it to us.

They were hiding in the jungle shooting at our soilders....:.and my Dad 40 years ago.....and now we’re suppose to let them thrive while we “take what we can get”.

Sorry if my views bother you but this has to be fixed. Seems that Trump keeps getting blamed for all this. He’s the only man that has stood up and said enough is enough. It’s not something that is gonna get fixed over night. It may be 6 months before a compromise is reached. And I guarantee they will compromise. Trump and his administration is dealing everyday on this everyday.
The liberal Media only shows us the negitive to push their agenda.
A resolution will be reached and in the long run it will be better for everyone.
And the crazy thing is, they were killing us in North Korea just a few short years after we defeated the Japanese, who were running roughshod all over Manchuria. Raping and murdering civilians when and wherever they wanted. Nice way to show their gratitude.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)