AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trump-a one man wrecking crew
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

southlafarmer
Posted 6/25/2018 16:41 (#6833551 - in reply to #6833421)
Subject: RE: We have been in a trade war for a long time.

redoak - 6/25/2018 14:51

John I really respect your knowledge but as a Canadian what has our country done too deserve the treatment its receiving ? As far as one President or another getting credit for making or breaking the economy I think there is 1,000's of other outside factors at play...Forgive me on my ignorance of American political system , but has you President's hold the power too enact laws,tariff's ,wars ,ect. with out over sight or congress-senate approval ? Maybe all gov't need to be more like a local gov't were the Mayor or council can propose a motion but it has to be approved by 50% + of council too be passed and made a law. fwiw grain farming has had its longest run in prosperity ever .....look at machinery,bins,houses,land,ect. that has been built or bought since 2007....somewhere I was looking that beore now the longest run of cash grain farming was less than 48 months. I hope trade and other issues get resolved for the good of everyone as no country should be in constant turmoil .

Maybe your country should start by paying its fair share in Nato and the UN. Y'all could also pay yall's share of the cost of our navy being the policemen of the sea for the whole world for the last 60+ years.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)