AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just think of the dates this guy will have with his notorioty
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jdironman
Posted 5/23/2018 11:13 (#6774916 - in reply to #6774868)
Subject: RE: Just think of the dates this guy will have with his notorioty

Nw Iowa
Just took a class on millennials for continuing ed for a non farm license I hold. I took class because it fit my schedule and wasn't very excited about it but actually learned quite a bit. As a whole they want more " experiences" than stuff, more minimalist than previous generations, as above posters said want more instant gratification. Also because of phones prefer to text rather than talk which was no big surprise but also expected people they dealt with to be available at any time. Most as whole had a better education than their peers and they also knew how to research a subject very quickly because of computer education background from grade school on. Nothing rocket science but got a better understanding of how younger people think. This guy above though looks like he should be put on a work gang or drafted. I am willing to bet he has a college degree in something that no one has heard of and just overall thinks he is the smartest guy in the room. He moved back home after he found out that you couldn't make a couple 100000 a year getting up a 11:00 in the morning and telling his boss that he was stupid.
Just thinking, glad that my kids picked out good mates, there are really some winners out there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)