AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Im sorry.... nobody is going to believe me...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 9/15/2017 00:00 (#6248789)
Subject: Im sorry.... nobody is going to believe me...

Frytown, Iowa

my credibility is going to be gone out the window with this post... I won't be surprised if this is taken as satire or pure stupidity or whatever you want to call it... I had been calling for $5 corn and $12.50 beans for.... well I think since June? Been a tough crowd to convince and price has a way of convincing everyone including me that that will never happen... 

But tonight looking closer at the bigger picture I believe my soy projection is too low. Looking at corn to soy ratios we will have a little higher (not lower) ratio and the corn chart is the most convincing to me personally... the soybean chart is really convincing in its pattern as well HOWEVER.

I was not looking high enough on the soybean chart for my target. NEW targets for corn and soybeans are: (nobody will believe this anyways) $5.40-5.50 corn and $14.20-14.40 beans

These targets are to be hit before July 2018 so it is obtainable for this crop. I realize this is like Casey going to bat... either its a home run or a strikeout swinging this hard...

But I'm not Casey and I sucked royally at baseball so lucky me!

not going to show all my lines... just my predicted price movement... 

(Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 11.23.48 PM.png)

(Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 11.38.52 PM.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 11.23.48 PM.png (42KB - 94 downloads)
Attachments Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 11.38.52 PM.png (46KB - 90 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)