AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Feed Management for Beef
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Statelinefeeder
Posted 8/17/2017 14:00 (#6193114 - in reply to #6193083)
Subject: RE: New Feed Management for Beef

SW MN
Wasn't trying to offend you or throw you under the bus i probably come off a little snippy! there is nothing wrong with the way you do your feeding or record keeping as long as it works for you. And the less paper work is a huge bonus to this program. One feature of the program i didn't even give much credit to before we got it was how it records the time of day you feed and the percentage of error i make either filling of each ingredient or unloading the wagon. I thought i was usually pretty close to the same time each day and close on ingredients. I made a lot higher percentage error of feed ingredients than i ever thought i would and now has made me a more precise feeder, not saying its a make a break deal at the end of the day with a closeout but the more efficient and precise i can be hopefully the cattle will do the same for me. There is a lot more to the program that just recording what goes in and out of the wagon. Like bunk scoring cattle from my phone to looking up a dry matter intake chart on a group of cattle with the click of the button is nice without having to run to the office enter in everything . Recording processing costs and for a custom feeder to bill out bedding and chute charges or anything from a tablet. Its just a very handy tool for us on our farming operation that has simplified and made us more efficient.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)