AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have you ever bought a tractor without your wife knowing?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 3/28/2017 07:16 (#5927528 - in reply to #5927185)
Subject: RE: Have you ever bought a tractor without your wife knowing?

North Central Illinois
I guess it kind of depends on what type of relationship you have with her regarding the farm business. If she generally likes to be involved with decisions on major purchases I guess I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it without talking to her about it. If she doesn't pay much attention to the day to day finances of the farm and is just more concerned with the end of year outcome I think you would be okay. My impression from your posts over the years is that you have a beautiful wife and three or is it four now little kids? If I remember right she is a doctor and you have livestock so I know you both work hard. As you well know raising kids is expensive and owning and maintaining a house is as well. For the time being I would concentrate on making sure to enjoy your lovely wife and kids and do whatever you can to make them happy. If that means holding off a few years on buying a toy I think I would lean that way. You have a lot going for you right now. Enjoy it! Those kiddos won't be little for ever. They grow up quick.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)