AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 2/12/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 2/12/2017 08:39 (#5833976)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 2/12/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. Well, the Super Bowl is over and how many of us brought the pounds with us. Dave and I have to raise our hands there. Staying at our son's house is foodwise, not a good thing. I did bring a big veggie tray and actually ate some and only had one wing. But guess the other things danced on my plate too. Dave and I have been going to the gym and working on fixing our problem areas. Oh my, that could be a whole body work out. What I mean is my knee and his neck and shoulder. Also been biking and walking. But, and I have said this before, when trying to lose weight, 80% is what you eat and 20% is exercise.

How many of you like to snack at night? With short days and long periods of dark, you are sitting in the house and snacking is so easy to do. We bought some good oranges out here. So we start with that, then it seems like the nuts come out. We hear they are good for you. Then the skinny pop popcorn comes out. Good lord, why do we need to snack. Need to keep our hands busy. Each one of those things aren't that bad, but when you eat them all and maybe something else, well, both Dave and I need to curb that. Do you have a cut off point where you don't eat any more for the day?

I hope you all had good weeks. Have had some wonderful losses lately. Now if those of us that struggle, could get in the game instead of sitting on the bench, it would be a good thing.

Oh, reminder to all of us, it is Valentines Day on Tuesday. Don't forget your sweetheart.

Have a great week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)