AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 1/22/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 1/22/2017 08:57 (#5785193)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 1/22/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. Another week rolls around, I hope it was a good week for you. Has it been hard to get whatever type of exercise in this week? Remember, exercise, doesn't have to be a treadmill, or going to a gym. If you have some hard physical work on the farm that you have been putting off, well, now is the time to tear into it. If you have small kids, you can get them in your workout. Look on youtube for workout with kids and I bet you will find something. But always make sure you don't put your kids in danger. If your kids are a little older where you can't use them as human weights, include them in your trying to get healthy. Don't let your workouts take you away from your kids. Maybe they don't have to do the workout with you, but they could be playing in the same area that you are working out in. I can no longer walk those 5 plus miles a day. My ankle, where the tendon tore a tiny bit, starts hurting at about one mile. So I cut that short and then try to get some bike rides in. I can't go for very long doing that either because of my thumb surgeries. The one wrist gets angry with me if I go too far. So I do what I can. What are you doing to move a little bit more?

Some big football games today. Of course Dave and I are rooting for the Packers. Should be an interesting day. I usually am not that big of a football fan, but when the Packers are still in it this time of year, it does get exciting.

So, what is the scale saying today? What is the saying, starve a cold, feed a fever? Dave caught the parks kennel cough this week. There are several of the guys around here that have been hacking up a lung, expecially at night, but I had Dave put Vick's on the bottom of his feet then socks, and he didn't keep me awake at night. Not sure if that was the trick or not. But anyway, he had a cold and he must of thought it was feed a cold as he didn't lose anything, but didn't gain either. Me, have been having a hard time getting into this yet and only lost a smidge .2 Hope you all showed some real progress this week.

Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)