AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MN wheat is continuing to trend up TO WHERE.?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/8/2017 13:25 (#5753503 - in reply to #5753408)
Subject: RE: Cheaper than corn?

Buxton ND
The best part of this while wheat party is I've been told repeatedly over the last 3-4 months "There is NOTHING going with wheat" Yet MWEH close had it highest level since since late June.

The best time to join a party is when no one is there. This party started right during harvest. OK yaaaa, me sitting at this party with a little camp fire cooking hotdogs then some of the Kansas Jon's coming in with 70-80-90 bpa wheat was like a 6 inch fire hose @ 300 psi blowing me and the fire half way across of county.

"THE Most" seem to wanna be at the soybean party. As the most joined the soybeans party I brought in more ice cold beer and added some prime Rid-eye's. A gap higher IS really pushing it tonight tho should that happen I'll bring in Lobsters. Just a few days ago I put my target out @ $6.00

RALLY 2016 started with beans, then "corn did a beans" why can't wheat do a corn ? ? ?
Wheat's never gonna rally it dead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they said that last winter about beans and corn also.
REALLY whens the last time anyone could say "Wheat's THE leader"

Just some point,
Canada's had milling quality problems.
They have been generally quiet on exports.
French wheat, big time quality problems, btw Matif wheat broke higher on Thursday.
Its gotten to be a snowy cold winter up, railroad turns have already slowed.
Lots of trains needed for beans/corn, less for wheat ?
Did the some millers under estimates what this big bean/corn crop did to moving wheat ? If you have beans on the ground kinda thinking beans will get priority over wheat ?
How much wheat HAS already been sold/moved to make room for that big corn crop up here ? Wheat's never gonna rally remember, could just as well sell it/get it over with end the pain.

The US $$$,,,,,,, I'm not sure what to think of that,.I'm more so the of the 1000 folks short the Euro,,, 999 of on the short side of the that ship and one of these days its gonna flip.....

And just gotta say Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty Kitty
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)