AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

They make it difficult sometimes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

TractorAddict
Posted 12/7/2016 12:23 (#5682233 - in reply to #5680406)
Subject: RE: They make it difficult sometimes

West of Broken Bow
I try to give as much of my business to a small store that serves a rural community. A very tiny woman and her husband own it. The lady and some female employees run the store. They sell the usual convenience store items in addition to fish bait. You can also buy freshly cooked breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Diesel, gasoline, and propane too.

My last time in there the lady must've been having a bad day. She was short with customers who weren't prompt with their decisions at the register. I usually call in my order prior to showing up around 7 am. Don't recall her ever treating me rudely. Sometimes the line at the register prevents her or an employee from filling the order before I drive up. I just smile and tell 'em it's no big deal. She knows how many years I've been a customer.

There is concern that her impatience with some may drive them away. She's no doubt feeling financial pressures with the ever increasing of multiple things subtracting from the profits. Hope you find another reliable dry cleaner.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)