AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market to Market
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/9/2016 10:30 (#5572042 - in reply to #5571692)
Subject: RE: Demand seems fine - low prices help that

Buxton ND
"Not sure if aliens have taken over the bodies of everyone in media, but it seems they all get on the same rant and see who can rant the most"

AMEN PAT, BTW you gave me an idea ! ! ! ! !
If one thinks back to last summer "THE DROUGHT" was the topic on pretty much any and every farmer media we hear or see. The morning of the June 30th report (ZCZ had already crashed roughly .70) I watched this little video clip posted on twitter talking ZCZ back to 4.50 and $5 was mentioned 4-5 TIMES.............. a week or 2 later I wanted to watch it again, it had been removed/deleted.

There are things in markets/marketing I simply do not understand, this above was one of them. How anyone could say someone like
this the morning of a big report unknown is beyond me. I wonder if this was really their opinions on the market or if this was what they were handed to read/say. This is the type of stuff that makes my blood boil for the young American Producers................

The ZCZ chart turned VERY bearish VERY FAST Monday June 20th. No this is not hind-site marketing, I was very vocal that Sunday evening about the open and Monday's trade. Money flows peaked the Wednesday BEFORE, we did not know this til AFTER THE FACT on June 24th So yes someone was "We've Leaving" BEFORE the high was printed. Over the decades there always someone buying BEFORE the lows and always someone selling BEFORE the highs are printed. This is what some will call the "Smart Money"
This is on the lines of daily CFTC reporting,,, just not pushing too hard right now when producer are busy.

There are other very specificity goodies here just not posting in public for every Tom/Dick and Harry trader to see. Its kinda like FarmersOnly.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)