AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weather trends 360 advise
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

cainfarmer
Posted 10/1/2016 21:11 (#5559002 - in reply to #5558706)
Subject: RE: Inviting Kirk's Comments

SE Nebraska

Sat - 10/1/2016 17:05 I first heard about Kirk right after the Top Producer Meetings in January. DROUGHT 2016 and $6.00-$7.00 was his HEADLINE was his sales pitch. Kirk was 90% POSITIVE, IDK if he stated 90% positive drought or 90% positive $6-7 Come on guys, 90% positive about weather 6-8 months out ? ? ? I could just as well sell snake oil mixing with squirrel juice for $100 a gallon a quart per area and be 99% confident I will give you 299 bpa corn. Crude US $$$ Corn stocks Wheat Stocks Because of these above corn was NEVER going to be $6-7 anyways. The guys a MORONIC IDIOT when it comes to marketing marketing corn. HE WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE, drought talk SELLS, giving farmers hope of even $5-6 corn SELLS. Telling farmers what they "want to hear" SELLSSSSSSSSSSSS. A SOLID MARKET PLAN layed out well in advance and **********STICKING TO YOUR PLAN********** manages the price risks on YOUR farm. I may not be as snazzy of dresser as Kirk (I bet he'd laugh at my stripped bibs) but I will have my 2017 plan in print, no later then Turkey Day.

He was right about drought for our area

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)