AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

shower time?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

shade
Posted 9/9/2016 21:17 (#5520208 - in reply to #5516794)
Subject: RE: shower time?

NC Kansas
This one makes me smile! Our kids were the same way,,,, they (3) would take long showers and the last one would be upset cause the water was cold. We had put in a new water heater and put the 1/4 turn valve where it was easy to reach. When they had been in the shower for about 15 minutes or so,,, I could turn that valve just a little and then a little more,, then a little more. The kids would change the valve in the shower and try to compensate, but when I had the hot water shut off,, it was COLD! Then the next one would be waiting and I would tell them the water heater had a fast turn around, get in there and get going,,, and after another 15 minutes or so,, the valve got turned a bit, then a bit more,,, you get the picture. After a few times of this, they more or less learned to take shorter showers, but, one time while I was in the shower,,, mine went from warm to instant cold. I just finished and never said a thing. I know they wanted me to! You could see them looking at each other and grinning. It was funny!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)