AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FBN users - what changes have you made/returns have you seen from it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

TacoTuesday
Posted 8/28/2016 22:44 (#5496257 - in reply to #5495938)
Subject: RE: FBN users - what changes have you made/returns have you seen from it?

I've seen some data that was interesting but I didn't change. I didn't realize that my planting speed was recorded until I uploaded my yield maps. It showed my my yield slips as I planted slower. I assumed it was because of slowing down on the headlands but I'm not so sure now. The population/yield corel at ion is nice as it will show you which varieties respond to higher pops. The ability to tie varieties with soil type plus area make it alot better than test plots. The membership price is very easy to get back on chemicals. Prices are cheaper than most anything I've seen advertised. From what I understand the input side is there as an incentive to sign up. I'm not sure they are doing that for a profit. I have not done prescriptions with them. Most anybody that is looking at this service probably has a local prescription guy. Im not so sure I feel comfortable yet on sourcing that out.

Tbh I get more on farm visits from fbn than my local co ops. I've rolled my savings into an independents agronomist.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)