AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Considering switching from Android and PC to Apple products
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 9/10/2016 10:27 (#5520959 - in reply to #5487486)
Subject: RE: Considering switching from Android and PC to Apple products

Dearfield Co.
I love the apple operating system -------simple and easy but what I dont like is how my apple products fail after a update. I feel it is planned obsolescence Phone ran out of memory and wouldn't do anything until I had a craigslist apple guy back the programing out. Keep in mind that Apple said it wasnt possible along with verizon. That at least made my 6s still usable. Move on to my notebook computer that was perfect with no issues until the update for el capitan or what ever it was and instantly it had a hard drive failure and a battery failure warning . Both of those went away when that was backed out but it now has "bugs". For the first time in years we are going to go the other way due to the life span of the equipment after these up dates. Apple support will just state that note books etc. really need replaced every 30 months maximum and they encourage the yearly trade program on the phones so you can avoid these issues--------that statement alone made me feel they are injecting bugs with programming updates
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)