AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

USDA can do no wrong guys??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 4/2/2016 08:34 (#5216212 - in reply to #5216184)
Subject: CHIME

Buxton ND
Welllll,,,, I would awesome you mean me :o) Answer I have no clue and not wasted me time to find out, plus I really don't care I watch the reaction to the report***** Just like 8-12-2012 those bullish number MEANT NOTHING*****
Mid 2013 called a local guy that keeps up on the markets pretty well, asked what he thought ? The first words out of his mouth where,,,,,
"THE USDA IS LYING"

Everyone and their Uncle wants to proof USDA wrong, what's to question any and all numbers, UNLESS THERE BULLISH
Since the drought of 2012 they've been LYING, they've be made fun of and made jokes about. I hear/see this locally all the up to "some" of the big names in market land. I've watched as some of those names LMAO @ USDA,,, farmers love to hear that right ??? make fun of the USDA right ???
Just so NAT has not forgotten, NAT's national yield was 97 BPA 2012

We have the crowd in 2012/2013 the "Run out crowd" and the "peak corn" followers. They had the bullish blinders on and COULD SEE ONLY BULLISH NEWS. They REFUSED to see anything bearish In the end,,,, the got,,, a few choice word the mods would not like my using.

Then last summer the focus was the damage from the heavy rains. Even planes up in the air telling us how bad it was*****
I watched BULLISH NEWS.
I listened to BULLISH NEWS.
Heard locally BULLISH NEWS.
"The most" focused of the rain rally and I counter this with "Target Orders" 3.972, 4.242 and 4.472 saying "take some risk off the table"
Maize backed me up on what someone called "Sats Order" Maize was very good pushing sales to his customers.
Yeah that's gonna piss someone off and they'll say I'm stoking my ego or bragging or whatever.
One can LEARN from your MISTAKES or make those SAME mistake again.

Before someone jump down my neck, figure out what its cost you to hold that corn til today ?
Use a 4.23 average ZCZ use the carry to the forward month.
Figure the true cost of storage.
Figure your emotions in here of watching this thing dump all winter.
Include the bookkeeper and the bankers.
IVSMO bankers have forced ALOT of grain to be moved in the last 2 months (moved does not mean sold) ((It WILL BE))
Maybe write down some of your thoughts as your doing this.
Do not forget your thoughts from report day Thursday*****
THIS IS ABOUT MANAGING THE RISK of growing crops on YOUR farm that effect YOUR checkbook.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)