AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Landoll commitment to products
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 3/10/2016 07:51 (#5167085 - in reply to #5166440)
Subject: RE: Landoll commitment to products

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Several years ago, I owned a Cessna 182 with a friend. We bought it locally and it was due for an engine overhaul. We had the overhaul done by a local shop and thought everything was fine.

I and another friend flew with yet another guy to Las Vegas in his small plane. My partner was going to leave later and fly our 182 out west somewhere and we would meet. He would continue on by other means and I would fly our plane back home.

Anyway, my partner took off on the trip to meet us somewhere. As he got close to Marysville Kansas, the plane developed engine problems and he had to land there. So he was basically marooned there with a sick airplane. He somehow met some guys from Landoll who stored the company plane there. My partner was a farmer as well and they graciously allowed him the use of their hangar. Our local mechanic flew down and got the plane operational again but the mechanic and my partner thought it would be best to avoid using the plane over any mountains until he was able to check it out completely at home.

I wasn't involved with the Landoll guys in this matter but came away with a very positive feeling about the company.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)