AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LED Yard Lights..........................
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

georgejr
Posted 3/9/2016 10:47 (#5165349 - in reply to #5165280)
Subject: RE: LED Yard Lights..........................

Wisconsin
Here are a few we have that I would recommend for use around a farm.

On our sheds we upgraded to last summer:

E-WP9L09CZ
http://www.e-conolight.com/led-traditional-style-wall-pack-large-56...
This we have 2 mounted on our shed that is a bit over 100 ft long. You could easily get by with the one size below. This one kicks out 6300 Lumens and for safety running late at night backing up equipment provides lots of extra light for me filling the sprayer and strip till w/o having to have a head light one to see. We went with 5000k light for a nice bright white output. Repalces a 175 watt Metal Halide and uses 96 watts. 5 yr warranty. I think we mounted close to 16 ft up and very even light spread.

They make a Small version E-WP8L05CZ that has 3200 Lumens with the cool white color for security would be more then ample. It replaces a 100w PSMH and uses 47W of power.
http://www.e-conolight.com/led-traditional-style-wall-pack-small.ht...

These don't have a photo cell (you can buy one if it works for your location) we went with (used with old lights as well) Intermatic EI600LAC 7-Day Astronomic Single-Pole/3-Way Time Switch. Sad not many make a good light switch to do this. We have 3 of these at 2 houses and at the farm for years trouble free. No need to reset because you tell it how many mins before or after the sunsets and rise and for get it after that point. You can schedule if you want as well but we keep the lights on so no need for us.

On our Dryer and bins we put the following
E-DD1L68C1
http://www.e-conolight.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=E-DD1L68C1

Don't be afraid to put this up very high they are very bright. We have them up over 20' and provide great work light around bins and leave one run year round for security light. They do have a lower output version as well but for task lighting around bins, loading and unloading these are more then powerful enough to make areas lite. Just purchased another one for our wet bin as old light now looks faint compared to these so updating.

Neighbor who is a electrician told me they make great quality items that they install often to customers. We started with one light for above the dryer and have now put in 2 more of those, the two lights on the shed and 6 high bay LED (those kick out around 20k Lumens) and have been very satisfied with all of them. I don't work for them just passing along what has worked for us.

Going to upload pics of bin light old shop lights in background were yellow, now lights noted above are white and seem like 3 times brighter.

They run 10% or sometimes more off sales at times. Right now promo LINEUP10 till 3/11 for 10% off.

Edited by georgejr 3/9/2016 10:50

(Bin Lights.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Bin Lights.jpg (77KB - 255 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)