AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ARC county lawsuit
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

McHusker
Posted 3/7/2016 08:18 (#5160810)
Subject: ARC county lawsuit

Nebraska aka the boondocks
So I received a flier in the mail. Not really concerned about the suit other than this RMA vs. NASS yield thing. So the RMA yield is higher than NASS, not surprising to me. My question would be, where else is the RMA plug number being used at? Another point on this topic of wet bushels, yield, etc.... So I have Production Hail Insurance, and every year we have hail, so every year I do the old mini audit thing with the policy, have to show every bushel for that year. So I turned in my stored bushels, but they came to measure any ways. Interestingly, they "rain and hail" came up with bin storage numbers way larger than mine, to the point, I told them, you have to lower those numbers, they simply are not correct. based on years of experience and the farmservices.net formula. At the end I think they had an extra 3000 bushels of corn in storage above mine, and that was after playing with the numbers to make it smaller, taking foot of height, lowering peaks, etc. Now I have to wonder, when it comes to grain on the farm, how deos anyone really know? If RMA is using the Rain and Hail formula, is sure as heck is incorrect.

Edited by McHusker 3/7/2016 08:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)