AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Marketing advisers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 2/6/2016 19:18 (#5093024 - in reply to #5092978)
Subject: RE: Marketing advisers

Buxton ND
Market advisers are here to make a living just like you are with farming. Some are better then others some are better some years and not other years. I gather that some in NAT do like like advisers. Their NOT the holy grail, their human and make mistake as the rest of us do. Some are known as bulls and some known as bears for years. Some are young and some are old, personally I like the older ones as they have seen/lived things the younger ones have only read about. It seems there's many new faces the last few years. Agland's been making great money the last years, market advising was pretty easy telling someone to sell $6-7-8 corn, its a different story when corn's sub 4 bucks. I have an idea we will weed thru some in the coming years while others will do well.

"The most" market advisory services are also brokers, normally the way it works. MY personal views on this is its a conflict interesting selling a newsletter/service and brokering your hedges.

Now me I love the markets/ing but the broker deal does not turn my crank and personally I think we enough friendly neighbor brokers to go around.

Its NOT something one picks up in a year or 3 and NOT from point/click/hedge from on some online trading account. IMO anyone new at this needs to work with an actually person with many years of experience or a firm with those year of experience.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)