AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

snowblower ettiqute
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ruraltrav
Posted 2/16/2016 10:48 (#5115448 - in reply to #5083460)
Subject: RE: snowblower ettiqute

I'm a little late to the conversation but sounds like you have a real winner living next door. Typically I only blow snow towards my own property or towards the street curbing. If you get cold enough weather that vinyl siding could get damaged if a hard chunk of snow hits it. I've already bunged up a couple places near my garage door by getting too close, vinyl is a lot more brittle when it's cold enough.

Like someone else said, take pictures to document it, if he damages something at least that way you have pictures to prove he did it. I don't see why he can't just blow the snow down his driveway towards the street/road then turn his spout towards his front lawn once he clears the house. I like the idea someone said about blowing it back over towards his house later, if he complains just say "oh that don't hurt a thing, shut the f up!" like he told you. You'd hope your neighbors would be considerate if you asked them nicely to do something that you don't like but if that is the way he is going to act I'd say anything is fair game to make your point.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)