AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For every analyst that says prices are going higher, there is one that says it is going lower
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Clay SEIA
Posted 1/28/2016 20:40 (#5071106 - in reply to #5070554)
Subject: RE: For every analyst that says prices are going higher, there is one that says it is going lower

frytownfarmer - 1/28/2016 18:07 Clay said it best: don't sell when price is in the $hitter, So what's the opposite of that? A good idea to make plans now of selling points... Me? 4.65!

Well, the opposite is that you deliver corn as fast as the trucks can get back to the combine when corn is $7-8, unlike Sat's stupid neighbors that he has to CONSTANTLY REMIND US ABOUT.  

FWIW fry, if the weather is decent for trucking next week I'll be cleaned out of physical old crop.  Some of it still has the futures side floating, but basis has been good and carry is minimal.  I don't want to be underneath the avalanche of corn that will break loose if a rally happens in Chicago.  I could probably get aggressive about new crop corn at your $4.65 number, input prices have softened enough to make that near equal to $5.25-5.50 not long ago.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)