AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For every analyst that says prices are going higher, there is one that says it is going lower
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Hiline
Posted 1/28/2016 19:04 (#5070766 - in reply to #5070525)
Subject: RE: For every analyst that says prices are going higher, there is one that says it is going lower

WC MN
Maizeing - 1/28/2016 16:54

That is Soy Roy's rule #3 of "Murphy's laws for Commodity Traders". Interesting reading some posts on here lately. I will admit to being a little disingenuous posting BEANS IN THE TEENS. I just wanted to gauge reaction. It's that time of year when all the fear jockeys make there rounds to tell you how bad it is going to be. They have to get you sold, protect the upside with calls blah blah blah ...they are followed by the sunshine blowers in the late session, with the better buy puts just in case blah blah blah ....Either way they were right! They only spent your money so everything is cool. I enjoy going to those events more so to watch the crowds soak up all that knowledge. It seems to me, ones time is better spent at home trying to figure out where to enter some market orders so that when the market does rally again they can lock in some profit. Selling some now just to say you sold and didn't make any money, doesn't make a lot of sense to me. At least if you have targets working, you can avoid the analysis paralysis when the rally hits. Then it won't be like last July when guys didn't want to sell because IL was "wiped out." Stop trying to strive for perfection but do something. It feels like the old days when we used try to hit singles, singles, singles. Rant over ... Flame away!

+1
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)