AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What kind of lights do I need? LED flood or trapezoid?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jtpfarm
Posted 1/14/2016 00:56 (#5034789 - in reply to #5034427)
Subject: RE: What kind of lights do I need? LED flood or trapezoid?

mn
Please rey read my response. I never said there is anything wrong with buying something made in China. My point was by purchasing off those ebay listings you are buying from someone who is lying to you right off the bat by falsely claiming to be a US seller when in fact they are not. I showed you plain difference between the eBay ones and some better ones. Yes, the better ones are made in China. There is something like 14000 led manufacturers in China. They are not all the same. Appear the same, Yes. Perform the same, no. Its like a cheap drill bit vs an expensive one. The both look the same and both drill a hole but it t generally worth the extra money for the better one. I realize the eBay ones are cheaper. But you do get what you pay for just like anything else. I sell very few tractor lights, although I do sell some. I'm not saying don't buy them, I'm saying do a little research on what you are buying. A huge portion of those listings are the same seller under a different name. Ebay does not hold Chinese sellers to the same rules as US sellers. On top of that, that free shipping, look into epacket. Notice how much postage has skyrocketed the last few years? Guess where that money is going. It's paying for your free shipping.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)