AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How much are you saving on chemicals etc?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

17821x
Posted 1/3/2016 08:10 (#5006952 - in reply to #5006806)
Subject: RE: How much are you saving on chemicals etc?

NE Iowa
You are going to save 25%-35% at least. One of the best things you can do is add up everything you will need for the year and buy it at once. I like dealing with Reichman Sales in Toluca Illinois. I've been buying there for about 8 years. Best prices I've found anywhere, good selection of namebrand / generic chemicals, no chemical company biases, cheap shipping, and just overall nice people to do business with. They answer any questions I have by email or phone and make recommendations. They do this and give me good prices even though I am smaller then you are AGB. If you know what chemicals you want, create an account, add the stuff to quote, submit it, and you will have a quote emailed to you in 24 hours or less. If you are debating on some chemicals give them a call and they will help you decide. They are not "full service" but are not "no service" either. All sales are final so they don't take returns. If you run short most times they can ship you out more the next day. Also, if you are the type to always have chemical reps out trying to get money for resprays then stay with someone local and pay extra $$$ for that option. My philosophy has always been that if the chemical doesn't work it was probably application, weather, or resistant weeds fault and probably not the chemicals fault.

https://www.reichmansales.com/

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)