AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Paper gold., 294:1. Is this something to be concerned about?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 12/2/2015 06:14 (#4932970 - in reply to #4931303)
Subject: RE: don't worry, be happy

As always appreciate all your insight and wisdom that you share here.

I think I can say many here appreciate your input and are interested in your thoughts on what we see happening around us.

I also agree some simply don't get it or refuse to acknowledge the dire situation we face going forward. Much like the stadium filling with water analogy I posted above. If we fail to understand the magnitude of the problem (exponential growth in a finite world) early enough then we will be washed away and drowned without ever seeing or understanding what is coming.

On being wrong.  I'm with you. I've been wrong a lot on timing of this but there has also been lots of corruption and outright lying and theft in covering this up and extending and pretending for a lot of years. I also know that the laws of math and physics have not been repealed and will always triumph eventually over feelings and wishes.

Maybe we are wrong maybe we cannot convince anyone else but if we make them think for just a moment about what could possibly happen then they might change their mind or think a little differently going forward.

In the end everyone must make their own way and choose their own path. I've probably been over cautious in my approach and could have capitalized in greater ways but I am comfortable with my situation and hope that various strategies will offer some protection from what will surely follow.

As you said perhaps this is beyond our allotted time in this world but at least we can hope to pass some wisdom and understanding forward to those who will face this in the future.

Congrats on being able to put this turmoil aside and taking time to enjoy the benefits of your hard work. I'm not sure I will ever get to that stage but again I'm comfortable in who I am and where I am at in this stage of life.

There is nothing new in the world it's all been tried and schemed before when you look at human history. Only new twists and modern technology allow the scope,scale and intricacy to make it appear to be something new. Like everything in this world it all boils down to money greed or power.  The key is to not be consumed in the process.

New interview with Karl on Watchdog USA. Sure do miss his weekly blogtalk radio shows.

http://usawatchdog.com/obama-care-will-implode-and-kill-the-economy-karl-denninger/

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)