AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ethanol.........so many things wrong with this article....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Marlhauler
Posted 12/1/2015 13:39 (#4931494 - in reply to #4930881)
Subject: RE: A dozen clean burning facts on ethanol...........

Vicksburg MI 49097
idea1947 - 12/1/2015 07:49

Puking up a slew of memes doesn't constitute an argument.

You have to keep it simple for Liberals to understand thus photos and captions.. Liberals very much try to avoid the Truth , for example they claim that Fox News only spreads lies and Propaganda when the truth it Fox is the only one that does put out some real criticism for the Liberal Communist Progressive Agenda of Brain Wash the uninformed public.

My experience with Liberals is that they refuse to read or consider anything that does not go along with their Progressive Communist Agenda thus they continue living in their World of Unicorns and Rainbows.

Liberals always try to belittle and insult the Messenger, but the truth is everything that I posted makes a real true and valid point Why would I waste my time writing a long post when I Liberal will not read or consider anything that they disagree with ..

With a photo post with a Caption a Liberal will read it by accident before they even realize that it points out the truth.. Liberals really won't change their minds until we get bombed by a Nuclear bomb or a Muslim is cutting their head off then it's too late..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)