AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weekly Crop Loan report.. farmers add 50 myn bu corn up to 221
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 11/26/2015 23:18 (#4921446 - in reply to #4921230)
Subject: cuts both ways..

It tells me that farmers are needing cash flow money to pay bills.  Users need grain also..

Tells me that they don't want to go and borrow more money from their lenders or are afraid to ask for the answer they will get CCC money is Cheap.. 1.25 or something like that.. can't beat it.

All that is going to happen is we are going to push grain movement to mid summer.. meanwhile users.. especially in the short crop Eastern Belt need grain now... as you say.. They will almost be able to go a month without taking in a single kernel of corn.

RECORD ethanol grind this week.. 105 million bushels..  "poof"

Most farmers will not run fans enough or watch bins. It will force movement no matter what the price is We've stored bigger crops.. last year for example..

Every acre of tillable land in this country will get planted to something Period.  Probably so but no guarantee that it's gonna be corn or beans. 

Sooner or later a rally is gonna come.. all we got to do is wait. Meanwhile the shorts have to manage their positions..$$$.. all we got to do is run fans. 

PS rumor is that some are gonna force shorts to deliver...   Have fun prying those bin doors open..  Golly gonna be a high of 29 tomorrow with ice.. anyone feel like trucking?  Me neither..

lol. 

Edited by JonSCKs 11/26/2015 23:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)