AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 11/22/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 11/22/2015 08:35 (#4912275)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 11/22/15*****

Good Sunday Morning. Brrr, it is a cold one out there. Of course I am sitting in a nice warm house in my comfy recliner. Dave is out early again this morning deer hunting. He got an 8 point buck yesterday. Sure he would love to have gotten a bigger trophy buck, but he said the old guys can shoot the younger ones. Besides, we have orders from our son in CA to bring venison with us when we go to their place for Christmas this year. We only got about 4 inches if that of snow for our first snowfall. Enough to make me want to head to AZ though.

Tis the season to bring havoc to your well intentions. Thanksgiving and the start to all the holiday parties and family dinners. They can be a real problem when you are trying to loose weight. Don't deny yourself anything, just try not to take seconds and take smaller portions of the treats. Try and get a workout in there. What are you all doing for Thanksgiving? Going to be pretty sad in our house as of course our CA son and family won't be here as they were just here and our daughter that lives two hours away is at their AZ house for the holiday. So that just leaves our son that farms. He told me he has to work that day and will only be able to come for a quick meal. He isn't into all the fancy side dishes and deserts, so I am just going to make turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy and a salad. I will be making homemade soup with that turkey after it is carved.

How did you all do this week. The scale isn't moving much for me and Dave avoided the scale by getting up early to go deer hunting. Hope you had a good week.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)