AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD Autotrac in new T4b Magnum
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 11/23/2015 07:51 (#4914439 - in reply to #4910643)
Subject: RE: JD Autotrac in new T4b Magnum

What do you mean "ISO implements show up on the 2630 using the existing tractor ISO plug"?

What is the definition of an ISO implement? I don't know how long implement connectors have been compatible with that style of plug, but implements have not been very ISO compatible for a very long time. Does the JD 2630 work fine with any JD equipment (when going through the existing Case tractor ISO plug) that it's designed to work with but may or may not work fine with CNH or AGCO equipment depending upon when that equipment was built?

I guess what I'm saying, does it act exactly like a JD tractor at that point in regards to hooking equipment up or does it have quirks because it's going through the Case harness?

The reason I ask is because we are currently installing an autotrac controller on a 2011 Steiger 400. I really had no idea that it was going to allow the controller use the tractor ISO connector (which is absolutely wonderful if it works well) when I purchased it. Now that I know it, I'm wondering if I'm going to run into any problems when I hook JD rate controllers to that plug, or a 2011 JD 1770NT with Seedstar XP or a 2011 JD 1890? Thanks.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)