AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sms tree questions.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

iowafarmk
Posted 11/20/2015 07:37 (#4908110 - in reply to #4907832)
Subject: RE: Sms tree questions.

Hopefully I can steer you in the right direction. I myself have three different growers with multiple fields, however, I keep them in the same project. Reason being is when I load data into the software it will automatically put it into the correct place, the fact that when I run an analysis it will combine all the growers data for that analysis instead of just one growers (comparing yield for different products for an example), and the fact that's it's difficult to move data from project to project. Multiple projects is really good for agronomy services. The trunk of my tree are the actual growers names. For example, "Dads", "Mine", "Brothers", and "Combined" could all be under the same project. When I open "Dads", the tree will expand showing all of his farm names. After I click on a farm name it will show field names so if you multiple fields under the same farm name it will keep the data seperate. For example, "Farm 1" as the Farm name and "Front" and "Back 40" as the field names. Once I click on a Field name it will again expand and show me all the years I have data for. Click on the year and it will show the desired operation.

I'm not sure how to do batch commands for sorting, however, there are other ways of going about sorting data although they may take a little more time but they will be in the correct place.

I've found a youtube video which should do exactly what you are trying to achieve.
https://youtu.be/ySKHiCT5YkU

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)